The main task that the Institute has set itself is conducting professional research in the following fields:
- Promotion of formation and development of the System of Professional Qualifications and its components (Occupational Standards, Sector Councils, Assessment Centres)
- Quality Assurance of education
- Labour Market intelligence
- Formation of the State order for training specialists to provide labour market with qualified employees
- Creation of various learning paths, vocational guidance in lifelong perspective
In March 2017 the second workshop of the ITE-VET project was hosted by the University of Valencia...
On 6 December 2016 the ETF and the Ministry of Education and Science (MoES) of Ukraine in consultation with other VET stakeholders has organised the event to discuss a Green paper on VET decentralization in Ukraine.